Monday, October 12, 2015

James Comey Maybe Somebody at the FBI Can Tell Jesse Kerley I'm REAL? Also Can Elizabeth Keadle Introduce Me to Ppl in Southern California Cause I Sure As Hell Don't Want to Live in Tennessee. Oops Maybe I'll Live in Downtown DC.

Note to Al Gore: Thank god you have a home in California cause there's no way in HELL I could live in a state that would elect idiots like Jesse Kerley to the City Council.  My Email Fight with Jesse Kerley is heating up... almost as hot as the planet:):)    Please tell Elizabeth a got to meet a friend of hers form the Oceanic thing.. she was very nice:):)

On Oct 12, 2015, at 12:56 PM, jesse kerley <phi504@msn.com> wrote:
I am kind of lost by your comments. What corruption exactly was pointed out on Thursday?  I must have attended a different meeting than you attended. I would almost bet the farm that this is a fabricated email and blog provided by Steve Franks.  Steve did make some really crude comments about you though after Thursday's Council meeting ,if you truly exist, and a police officer over heard his comments. Could have been staged too. But keep the emails coming and the blog popping because I enjoy good entertainment. 

Jesse Luke Kerley

Hello (Again) Crossville: 
I'm the person the FBI trust to leak Hillary Clinton's server issues to so I think they should trust me enough to RAID the offices of those connected to the MILLION DOLLAR Airplane Hanger..... Too Much Federal Money Wasted by Tennessee Good Ole Boys.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Request to be sent to Congress to Audit FEDERAL Money Going to Crossville Airport ... Chris Bennett Caught on Tape Saying 90% Federal
Date: October 12, 2015 at 1:11:10 PM EDT
To: jesse kerley <phi504@msn.com>
Cc: "paharris.44@gmail.com" <paharris.44@gmail.com>, James Mayberry <jsmayberry456@gmail.com>, "petesouza56@gmail.com" <petesouza56@gmail.com>, "drwwyatt@gmail.com" <drwwyatt@gmail.com>, "david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov" <david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov>, "hmullinix@crossville-chronicle.com" <hmullinix@crossville-chronicle.com>, "mmoser@crossville-chronicle.com" <mmoser@crossville-chronicle.com>, "gnelson@crossville-chronicle.com" <gnelson@crossville-chronicle.com>, "memphis@ic.fbi.gov" <memphis@ic.fbi.gov>

The Abuse of Federal grants ..
Jesse pls get me a copy of HOW the money was spent on the Million dollar hanger that was 90% federally funded and WHO got the contracts.

Im learning Butch Smith directly & indirectly has made a LOT of money from Federal grants laundered via the State.  So in happy you like the emails cause you'll get more. 
...& Steve made crude comments about me... OMG!!! A guy from Tennessee bashing an educated liberal-GOP woman, what a surprise. 

The facts are true and iHope the FBI calls me and they clean up the white collar crime. 615-944-7599

I expect that Jesse will send me the data about the hanger quickly so if it is "legit" I ca clarify. 


FBI there are A LOT of empty taxpayer funded warehouses in Crossville ....  I think that's a great place to start an investigation 

Have a great day !!!

Sharyn 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2015, at 12:56 PM, jesse kerley <phi504@msn.com> wrote:
I am kind of lost by your comments. What corruption exactly was pointed out on Thursday?  I must have attended a different meeting than you attended. I would almost bet the farm that this is a fabricated email and blog provided by Steve Franks.  Steve did make some really crude comments about you though after Thursday's Council meeting ,if you truly exist, and a police officer over heard his comments. Could have been staged too. But keep the emails coming and the blog popping because I enjoy good entertainment.

Jesse Luke Kerley



On Oct 12, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:

Happy Monday

Hello Crossville: I was sad to learn Jesse Kerley didn’t have the balls to stand up for the American Taxpayers & Councilman Peter Souza’s concerns ignore at last weeks city council meeting. Seems like he ONLY cares about his Good Ole Boy buddy Chris Bennett. NOW multiple faucets have been turned on and data about corrupt activities in Crossville is “ flowing”  

As a FAVOR to the American Taxpayers I've Put Councilman Souza's Report on my Blog & Will Be on NEW Corruption Themed Website THANK YOU Crossville for the Endless Material Your Gonna Make Me a Rock Star:):)

Click HERE to See Councilman Peter Souza's Airport Transparency Report (FBI you might find this “interesting”)  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2LvI_b9ZMv5d1RZVE9UbkJYaGc/view


Click HERE to See a NEW Youtube Video of Chris Bennett Saying 90% of 1 Million airplane hanger was FEDERAL money… so “who cares if their was corruption”… I think the FBI should care and WHY I’m including them on this email.  https://youtu.be/500rd_L7dCA

Crossville Corruption Blog Updated:



Audio of Jesse Kerley Saying He’s Gonna Approve the Contract of His Buddy….. Sure do wish he’d “get the facts” 1st.  It’s just more Good Oly Boyisms 

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599



No comments:

Post a Comment