Wednesday, October 7, 2015

.....It's ALL About TRANSPARENCY & iWant the Crossville Airport Audited, I KNOW the FBI Might Start Doing Their Own Too:):) James Comey Tell Your "Re-Focused" Agents America Appreciates ALL Their Doing & Keep on Keeping On:):)





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Voice of a Moderate Working on Story Given to Her By Reliable FBI Informant: I Needs Quotes This Story is Gonna Be in NEW Blog on CORRUPTION 
Date: October 2, 2015 at 7:33:50 PM EDT

Google Haslam FBI & do an image search…. you’ll see me SHARYN BOVAT



Ya’ll can thank Verizon for my story on the Crossville Airport cause they can’t help me get cable until Oct 12 so I have PLENTY of time to rant about Good Ole Boy corruption…. YOUR my new targets I’m c’ing the FBI so they know what I’m doing.  I used to date one of their top counter intelligence guys & I’ll cc him too & he owes me a drink. i’m cc’ing some mainstream media types who eventually might actually report all the corruption in Tennessee. I’m really CRANKY cause I can’t get the CIA to help me get resolution to CIA retaliation I had in TN sharynbovat.com 

GOOD OLE BOYS in Tennessee iGot over 4Million views and companies that I’ve blogged about have been raided by the FBI & Judges that I blogged about “retired” and Politicians that I blogged about “lost elections. In DC some think I’m scarier than Nancy Pelosi too:):) 

I did try to bring down the Haslam family but their too powerful… so instead it’s the Crossville Corruption on my “Tennessee ToDo List”…. I got a lot of NEW stuff on Mark Cate too:):)   Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary
Please let your readers know that just prior to Chris Bennett being given the contract they fired the airport manager and the airport committee (made up of pilots and citizens) who were the ONLY direct management oversight for an airport with  millions of dollars of grants. They then wrote the contract and included language that made Chris Bennett the airport manager whose only purpose is to manager Chris Bennett. In addition to the hundreds of thousands of possible dollars in revenue Chris Bennett as airport manager is paid directly by the city $79,000/year to manage himself. 

Ya’ll can thank Verizon for my story on the Crossville Airport cause they can’t help me get cable until Oct 12 so I have PLENTY of time to rant about Good Ole Boy corruption.  GOOD OLE BOYS in Tennessee iGot over 4Million views and companies that I’ve blogged about have been raided by the FBI & Judges that I blogged about “retired” and Politicians that I blogged about “lost elections. In DC some think I’m scarier than Nancy Pelosi too:):) 


"Crossville is the home of Trade-A-Plane…"  http://www.crossvilleaero.com that reminds me of JIMMY Haslam’s “plane problem"











No comments:

Post a Comment