Monday, October 12, 2015

Crossville City Councilman Peter Souza's Airport Transparency Report NOW Linked for Public Viewing... Let's Hope James Comey of the FBI & Other Feds Read It Too:):)


























Click HERE to See Councilman Peter Souza's Airport Transparency Report 

Here's a video of Chris Bennett's audio saying the $1,000,000 hanger is "Federal Money"... I'm going to my member of congress and asking for an AUDIT of ALL money given to the State of Tennessee for Airports.  Also I've got a meeting with TOP FAA types next month... I'm gonna try to get ya'll a TOWER ... Heck that might stop the "most likely drug trafficking" ... & I know something about drug trafficking I did it before I started 1st Grade & I'm still fighting with the John Brennan & Caroline Krauss of the CIA to give me a pension & I want them to address their abuse of CHILD LABOR :):)




Chris Bennett ...  I remember my Uncle saying airplane hangers were good for......


A few weeks ago i got to go to a meeting with the President of Honduras. He's trying to clean up the mess the CIA helped create.  He needs $ from America to do that. I'd rather see 900,000 go to help the Hondurans that to go in some Good Ole Boy's bank account to build an airplane hanger with "very limited use"... Heck most of America will want to see the money used to Help Our VETS who suffer PTSD dogs.  900.000 could cover the cost of over a hundred homes and the Vets need us more than the friends of "Butch Smith".....






Did I tell ya'll about the "Al Gore Thing".....  It's gonna be in my book which i might have to delay if I become 1st lady.  I'll be busy restoring the White House Indoor Pool:):)  Click HERE to read more



















The a majority of the council also approved a grant agreement to construct a corporate hangar at the Crossville Memorial Airport with the assistance of the Tennessee Department of Transportation’s aeronautics division. The majority of the $904,000 hangar would paid for by TDOT through a 95/5 percent grant, with the city responsible for 5 percent of the cost of the hangar. In addition, part of the action was for another grant contract with TDOT for the funding of site work on the project.

The items were originally part of the council's consent agenda, but Councilman Pete Souza requested the items to be pulled out for discussion and separate action. Souza questioned the need to vote on the project right away and suggested it be tabled until the new council takes office and can consider it in a future meeting. Souza also said he had not yet seen a strategic plan for the airport.

Souza added he was not opposed to the project, but that he had more questions. A motion to approve the grant agreements was passed with Graham and Councilmen Danny Wyatt and George Marlow in favor and Councilmen Souza and Jesse Kerley opposed.


Click HERE to read Crossville Chronicle Article about Hanger



No comments:

Post a Comment