Saturday, November 7, 2015

Why do people in Tennessee want me to do ALL the heavy lifting when it comes to cleaning up CORRUPTION?




On Nov 6, 2015, at 11:04 PM, Ricky Joe Duncan <rickyjoeduncan@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sharyn, I am disappointed. I thought you had some ass, are just going to let that ammo gO to waste?


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: November 7, 2015 at 7:52:29 AM EST
To: Ricky Joe Duncan <rickyjoeduncan@yahoo.com>, "petesouza56@gmail.com" <petesouza56@gmail.com>, "paharris.44@gmail.com" <paharris.44@gmail.com>, "david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov" <david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov>, "drwwyatt@gmail.com" <drwwyatt@gmail.com>, jsmayberry456@gmail.com, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, phi504@msn.com, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, hmullinix@crossville-chronicle.com
Subject: Crossville Resident contacted me & yesterday I told DEA many suspect illicit drug trafficking at Crossville airport 


Crossville elite, the FBI & Ricky:  I spent yesterday having lunch with two DEA lawyers lobbying to get help & at the table was a State Dept official whose last assignment was Kabul - she knew Mike Dorris the ex FBI guy that 80% could've saved the towers had the CIA not lied/misled/denied information to him. Ppl know heroine is trafficked through TN and an estimated 95% comes from Afghanistan.  


I gotta a LOT of CIA shit I'm dealing with & need EVERYONE to know I can't focus "just" on Crossville.


I attend 3-4 conferences a week & lobby to end corruption at EVERYONE of them. Crossville is on my radar BUT I can't do the "ALL" the  research but I can take research - vet it and give it to the proper authorities.



Ricky Joe Duncan if that is your real name don't wast my time complaining send me FACTS



Sent from my iPhone



Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 6, 2015, at 11:04 PM, Ricky Joe Duncan <rickyjoeduncan@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sharyn, I am disappointed. I thought you had some ass, are just going to let that ammo gO to waste?
If you look deep enough you will find the real reason for the hatred. It is not what you are pissing and moaning about, speaking of moaning, your voice on your blog, appears that of somewhat sexy, but then again....

I'm interested now though, are you really interested in the truth or are just another Pete Souza?
So I guess the question is, do you have what it takes to get to the truth?


Ta to for now, Ricky J

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/?m=1






No comments:

Post a Comment